The Digital Advertising Alliance will host its 3rd annual summit on June 2 in New York. At this all day event, DAA participants can engage in discussions about innovation in the ad-funded Internet community as well as listen to presentations and panels from industry thought leaders.
Special guest, FTC Commissioner Terrell McSweeny, will discuss key topics related to the DAA program.
From TRUSTe, CEO Chris Babel will be attending and Patricia Neuray, VP of Sales, will speak on a panel titled, “Publishers’ Roundtable – Delivering Value in Audience Engagement with Transparency & Control.” Along with Patricia, other speakers on the panel are Michael Hauser, Assistant General Counsel, Turner Broadcasting System; Kyle McCarthy, Co-Founder and Editor, Family Travel Forum; and Sal Tripi, Assistant Vice President, Digital Operations & Compliance, Publishers Clearing House and PCH.com.
Other topics that will be covered at the DAA Summit include:
- Key trends in the multi-screen digital ad marketplace and how companies participating with the DAA will adapt enhanced transparency and control to meet consumer expectation.
- Reaching audiences across devices and how non-cookie technologies can be addressed through industry self-regulation.
- Accountability under self-regulation in 2015, including the DAA Programs’ plans for expansion of compliance to include the mobile guidelines later this summer.
- Building trust, vertical-by-vertical, featuring use cases on the ROI of self-regulation across a variety of fields.
- Scaling Self-Regulation Across Borders, you’ll hear from the DAA’s global partners about how the DAA Icon can successfully be leveraged across international marketplaces.
TRUSTe is a DAA approved AdChoices icon provider. The icon gives users the ability to manage data collection and advertising preferences in both desktop and mobile environments. TRUSTe was an early DAA compliance pioneer and has worked with hundreds of ad ecosystem clients and partners to serve more than 60 billion icons each month.
The Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) establishes and enforces responsible privacy practices across the online advertising industry, providing consumers with enhanced transparency and control. The DAA icon is served globally more than one trillion times each month.
The DAA is an independent non-profit organization led by advertising and marketing trade associations.
So far, we’ve witnessed self-regulations flourish in the privacy space while at the same time allowing innovation to continue.
Join us for the upcoming DAA Summit in New York! Register here.